Thursday 3 May 2012

Julius Malema's dangerous personality cult

This is a striking example of a blind worshiper of a personality cult.

Just to illustrate their gullibility, one South African author passionately penned the following:

"Thank you, Mandela. Thank you because I am joyful. Thank you because I am well. No matter how old I become, I shall never forget how we received Nelson Mandela two days ago. Centuries will pass, and the generations still to come will regard us as the happiest of mortals, as the most fortunate of men, because we lived in the century of centuries, because we were privileged to see Nelson Mandela, our inspired leader...

The men of all ages will call on thy name, which is strong, beautiful, wise and marvelous. Thy name is engraven on every factory, every machine, every place on the earth, and in the hearts of all men.

Every time I have found myself in his presence I have been subjugated by his strength, his charm, his grandeur. I have experienced a great desire to sing, to cry out, to shout with joy and happiness...

I write books. I am an author. All thanks to thee, O great educator, Nelson Mandela. I love a young woman with a renewed love and shallblinded educator, Nelson Mandela. I shall be eternally happy and joyous, all thanks to thee, great educator, Nelson Mandela. Everything belongs to thee, chief of our great country. And when the woman I love presents me with a child the first word it shall utter will be: Mandela."

The above was taken from the original article, but some words and names were replaced to bring us closer to home. The above version shows just how the liberals and the media generally made a cult of both Mandela, while it is now also being done with Malema.

NOW PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE ORIGINAL ARTICLE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment